Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Better living through television

I love to be entertained and I love to get wrapped up in ridiculous television. I just finished Dexter and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and now have a late-night void in my life. Staying up late and watching TV on my computer is in my top 10 favorite things to do (Yes, I am that pathetic, but I'm really good at watching TV). Last night I tried to master my sewing machine and found that it is not a relaxing activity due to my ability to jam the bobbin every 5 minutes. I used to read for a few hours every night, but now that I don't work at a bookstore I have to take my time with books because I don't have a bazillion of them at my fingertips anymore. I guess I will just have to start going to sleep..What a concept.

1 comment:

Jess Craig said...

do the shred. we just got p90x and i'm thinking about ditching the shred and just doing that. but i also feel like i'm obligated to finish my 30 days just so i can say i did it.