Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Best Friend..

Has always been cooler than me.
      As evidenced by this picture of me in Hand Bell choir
    Travels 600 miles just to cook me dinner and listen to Neil Young albums.
    And cleaned up after wards!
      Puts up with me insisting on taking pictures of us in front of dumb stuff
      (and has put up with it since 1998).
      Oooh, really?
      A bus ride warrants a picture?


       Adds to my collection of Catholic kitsch every time he visits.
      Our Savior Air Freshener: Formally Blessed by a real priest!

      Had to go back to work today :(

      Making these.

      2 comments:

      La Yen said...

      I am so sorry I got married and moved away and wasn't there to protect you from hand bell choir.

      J Cubed said...

      Well no! We would not have that cool picture!