Monday, January 17, 2011

Food.

So, I lost some (a crapload) of weight over the last 7 months and I thought I would finally blog about it a little bit. Yes, I did it with the help of HCG, and yes, I wouldn't have been able to lose the amount of weight I did otherwise. Does that make my weight loss any less valid? Nope. Suck on that.
HCG is a strict diet program..like you have a list of foods that are okay to eat and that is it. You know exactly what to eat, how much and how often, and if you deviate from the diet you will not lose weight. I pretty much didn't buy food for 3 months that was not on the HCG protocol.
130 pounds January 2011
Now that I am off the diet, grocery shopping has been interesting to say the least. I find myself walking around to my old haunts (cereal aisle, frozen potato products, chips..), but because I have not been in the habit of purchasing these items I have the mind set to walk away and think, "This crap is not good for me. Therefore, I will not buy it".
170ish pounds..July or August of 2010 
So, yeah. I am figuring out how to feed myself..

4 comments:

Jess Craig said...

holy. fucking. shit. this really puts things in perspective.

QueenScarlett said...

I need more info on this HCG stuff. Any specific website you recommend?

JMarie said...

Queen- I would recommend www.yourhcg.com. Jess Craig and I both lost weight using that product, and they offer free shipping on your purchase of homeopathic drops. Plus, the support network through them is pretty great. Good luck!

shawna henrie said...

i did it too...amazing. now i just need to go on it AGAIN! love your blog, btw