Monday, May 12, 2008

So this is the world of Blogging eh? After many minutes of deliberation and two, i repeat TWO, family members telling me to get a blog going I gave in. As I am a newcomer to this cyberspace web of internet diaries you must allow myself to introduce, myself.

Myself

More introductions await you readers of blogs, so here we go!

Brad: The Husband and Father


Averie: The sneaky pooper.

We live in Utah, and do your basic Utah resident things...You know, have a yearly baby, participate in plural marriage and vote republican. We are your typical Utahn family.



5 comments:

La Yen said...

I am disturbed by the shirtless pics of you and B-Rad.

But I do love that Big Chief Sneaky Poop.

Waldo said...

welcome to the blogosphere. Nice to have you.

and jen is right- you are HAWT!

~j. said...

Yearly baby. Tee hee.

JMarie said...

I found that shirtless picture of Brad on the computer yesterday. I HAD to put it up. I searched through my photo archives for the most typical blog picture for my profile and felt the negative profile shot fit the bill.

Guileless Mom said...

Yay! Glad you made it.