Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lack of direction... need to figure my crap out.

So, I'm in school. First, I thought, "Hey, maybe I will go into nursing!". Took some of the pre-req classes, and hated them. Then I thought, "Well, maybe I will study behavioral science", I like those classes, but have a problem: I truly dislike most people. I'm not completely anti social, but I tend to get annoyed by people's crap..or general personalities...easily. For example, I have to walk through the Liberal Arts building twice a day, on school days. I loathe the general population of the LA building because:
1. Lots of barefooted 18 year olds walk through the halls. I just hate 18 year olds and their ridiculousness, and lack of shoe-lyness.
2. There is always some dude strumming a guitar, while walking around aimlessly.
3. It is THE MOST crowded building on campus.
4. People tend to sit in clumpy groups, in the middle of the hall, talking about how awesome Auguste Comte is, or something like that.
5. People long board through the carpeted hallways ONLY in this building. I would love to see someone try that in the Pope Science Building..Our nerdy disapproving glances would culminate into some sort of laser vision, causing the boarder to burst into flames.

Anyways, I am changing my major. I would rather study rocks than people. Really. I get rocks, I get chemistry, I get science--just not the social kind.

1 comment:

La Yen said...

You know what a geology major is perfect for don't you?

Retail.