Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 hours of my life and Tah Dah!

I KNEW I had another email address I had used for this blog, but couldn't remember what it was. 3 hours later and it hit me!
Good morning Blogger, the universe says Hello!

Since I have not been on here since 2008 I can see I have a lot to update and such.

-No new kids
-Live in Orem
-Unemployed
-No new tattoos
-We have a dog now.

Seroiously, that is all that has changed since '08. The unemployment thing kind of sucks, but I am getting to know my daughter. Yes, I have been her primary care taker for 4 years but I have worked full time for her entire life. She is a pretty cool person.

1 comment:

La Yen said...

There's more new stuff...I just can't think of any of it. You did...that one thing, and then had...that experience. Remember?