Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I leiu of an end of year update..

Here is a script of me thinking to myself about what to put in my end of year newsletter..

So, Julie, 2010 wasn't a great one for the books was it?
Uhh..seriously? This is my inner monologue? Yah, I guess it could have been better..We had some good times though, right?
Er, sure. You did score that sweet apartment last week. Kudos to you, hope you can pay the rent in 2011.
Thanks. You're so supportive. SO, what was it we were talking about? Oh, 2010. I think next year we shoul-
You know, Jules, you really have no business what so ever trying to plan next year. You really fudged this one up. Did you even send out Christmas Ecards? I didn't think so. Those take, like, two seconds to do. 
Well, I was looking at som-
Look, I think we should maybe just take a break for a while and..well..I just don't think this is working out.  
What, this blog post? Yah, it's a little awkward. Good think I only have 3 people that pop in from time to time. (laughs)
No, I mean you and me. We just aren't the same, Julie. I think we should take some time apart..You know, see other people.. Break up.
Huh?
It's a new year. Go out, find another inner monologue. You're still young.
Wait, did I just break up with myself?
**Chirp Chirp**
Shit.

No comments: