Sunday, August 3, 2008

No Aliens, Psychopaths or MTV hosts scare me like....Vampires that glitter in the sun.

And fans of Vampires that glitter in the sun as well.
I worked the Breaking Dawn book release on Friday night. We had some activities that included a costume contest, bookmark making station, and a debate between Edward (glittery vamp) and Jacob (teen wolf). The debate got HEATED and raged on with arguments like "Dogs suck", "Edward is cuter than Jacob" and my personal favorite "Ladies want their men hard like a Vampire". I think the best part of the last argument was that the statement was made by a 60+ year old female that reminded me of Dixie Wetsworth from Cabana Chat.
The highlight of the night was when Brad's sister read Tarot Cards and posed as a psychic vampire. A sad looking vampire came and asked her "Will I make a friend soon?" Kajsa, having never read tarot, flipped over a card only to reveal a girl standing alone with a rain cloud hovering overhead. Sad-pire then asked "Well, will I find love soon?" Kajsa flipped over the next card which happened to be none other than Satan himself. At a loss for words she just nodded her head an apologetic no.

1 comment:

La Yen said...

I am glad you survived. And that they didn't eat your soul.